Monday, September 22, 2008

ROOFING PARTY!!!

Okay, so i am posting this because my husband doesn't like to ask for help, but this time we REALLY need it. So, anyone who can come over to our house this Saturday (9/27) and help us shingle our roof, we would be extremely grateful. we are starting bright and early at 9am, i plan to supply doughnuts for breakfast, pizza for lunch, and plenty of soda. plus, if you have a hammer bring it along. i need atleast 8 people to finish the roof in a day, as of now i have 6, so if you can for sure come please let me know. thanks a ton, allison

3 comments:

Shea Guevara said...

i'll be there--shea

mrawle said...

Tim,
I have a primary program practice till noon, and todd has had a hunting trip planned with Tracy for about a month. We are really sorry cuz u are always willing to help us. I hope you can come up with enough help. I could come at 12:30 if you think I could help.

Mern

acroft said...

marn, thanks a ton for offering, but you are fine. you are so great for trying though. i think we are going to be all right. thanks again.