Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIE RAWLIE!!

Today our big six year old is celebrating his birthday.  Last night Todd and I went and picked up his present, this little four wheeler.  We were so excited to give it to him we couldnt wait. (plus Jackson was bout busting at the seams to get on it).   We made him close his eyes and took him in the garage and he was SOOOOO excited and cute!!  He been riding it all day in the dirt lot next door and all the neighbor big boys (jacks friends) are here riding too.  Colin thinks he is all that!!!  We sure love this boy, he has been a joy to have in our family.  If anyone is around we are going to have cake and a little family party on Sunday night at 6.  Today we are just taking a few of his little friends to JUMP ON IT (the tramp place) nothing big, cuz he had a big friend party last year.  (we only do friend parties every other year). Happy Birthday Colin we love you sooooo much.

5 comments:

acroft said...

happy birthday colin. we love you tons. we're glad that you got such a cool present, uncle tim is pretty jealous. love, t-al-tessa-claire

Shea Guevara said...

hey collie, happy birthday! You look so tuff and awesome. WE love you tons and hope you had a great day. Maybe you can give marley a ride next time were down. Love you-- Lauren Shea
Ash and Mars.

Ps Mars thinks that you look like a cool dude!!

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Colie!! Grandma is so sorry that I am missing your birthday, but I will come to seeee you in a few days. I love your present you are the coolest guy around. I can hardly wait to seee you ride it. You are such a good boy and Grandma loves you very very much. I'll see you in a few days. Love Grandma

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Colie!! Grandma is so sorry that I am missing your birthday, but I will come to seeee you in a few days. I love your present you are the coolest guy around. I can hardly wait to seee you ride it. You are such a good boy and Grandma loves you very very much. I'll see you in a few days. Love Grandma

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Collin-

Love the Crofts and Dave