Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ma in Mayaland

Hello Dear, This is the first chance I have had to email. We have been staying in jungle locations. We are having an amazing time. John Lund has a photographic memory and must talk like Hugh Nibley. We are seeing amazing things. John Lund said this is the best weather he has ever had!! It is not too hot but the humidity is unbelievable. We are staying in really nice places with warm warm swimming pools and we go at the end of the day. I went ziplining today through the jungle tops for 2 kilometers. I`m having a great time with Connie and Dean`s friends have been really nice to us. The people are our age and older but real troopers. They get us up by 5:oo sometimes and we go all day. Tomorrow we are going down a river that empties into the Carribean and we are staying at a bay on the Carribean. We have so far seen the Sidon River, Zarahemla, and Nephiha, the land of Jershon, the history of Kish, these sites are all the best Central America has to offer. Hope you are doing good, hope Mark is in school, how does the new window look. John Lunds wife if Laren Gertsch`s sister, she is helping run the tour and really nice. Have you seen Dean? I love you, you would have eaten this up. I`ll try to email again. Love your wife. P.S. Please send this to everyone.

5 comments:

mrawle said...

Oh my Dad...U sooooo missed out. You called so now I am looking..It sounds Incredible!! Mom sounds good too. I wish I could have gone...Have fun Mom and be good Dad..nice work on the post Dad!!

Love Marn

Sue said...

Sounds a little too book of mormonish for my likings, but it appears she is having fun-

Sue

elpadregrande said...

Book of Mormonish is good. It can be fun and can save your life at times.

Mom said...

Hi everyone, I am in HOndurus tonite, we just saw Copan today. We spent yesterday on the Carribean having a litle r and r, we needed it, they work us to death. We're still having a great time, we're really enjoying Dean's friends. We go to Guatamala City tomorrow morning (at 6.00) and then to Lake Atilan (place of Waters of Mormon. Then we leave Guatamala City Monday morning. We don't get into SL until 11.30 at night and if wee're late, I may spend the night at Kay's cause I have to pick up the car there. Hopoe you're all okay ther. Love Mom

Mom said...

Hi everyone, I am in HOndurus tonite, we just saw Copan today. We spent yesterday on the Carribean having a litle r and r, we needed it, they work us to death. We're still having a great time, we're really enjoying Dean's friends. We go to Guatamala City tomorrow morning (at 6.00) and then to Lake Atilan (place of Waters of Mormon. Then we leave Guatamala City Monday morning. We don't get into SL until 11.30 at night and if wee're late, I may spend the night at Kay's cause I have to pick up the car there. Hopoe you're all okay ther. Love Mom